St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I realised that i only blog when i'm not feeling to high.

Anyway, just to add to the bad things that happened to me today (this one's more funny than bad)...

I was walking back to my room from basketball at around 11pm, and the walkway was a long and narrow one. I was kinda out of it cos of the bad day i just had, so i was just thinking, not really paying attention at that moment in time. I was walking, with my head down, eyes glued to the ground in front of me, and then i almost walked into a lovey dovey touchy feely couple walking ever so slowly in front of me. Whoa. Had to back up a few steps, before restarting my walk. After awhile, i get carried away again, and almost bump into that darn lovey dovey touchy feely couple. Again. A long, narrow pathway, with only me and a couple walking(not even walking. Is there a word to describe moving at a much slower pace?) in front of me. Imagine how dumb i must have looked.

Darn lovey dovey touchy feely couple.



Ok i really should go to sleep now. You know, sleeping is the best way (other than crying) to release your emotions. Pharmacologically. Really.

I need sleep.


@ 8:06 AM